Move-In Ready Home for Sale at Emerson Commons in VA
From: Rebecca Gammon (remiclarkgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
Emerson Commons is a new-ish cohousing neighborhood in beautiful Crozet,
Virginia. With phase one complete, we currently have 16 homes occupied (!)
by owners/renters, three in-progress and seven unreserved homes planned for
the future. We currently have a move-in ready home for sale, so I want to
share it with you all.

829 Stargazer Lane, Crozet, VA 22932
$398,000* (exclusive price - see link below for terms)
Visit during our physically distanced Open House on Sunday, June 28th from
1-5pm or contact James (434.825.6469) to schedule a private in-person or
virtual visit. Please bring a face mask (required indoors).

Completed in 2019, this 2,276 sq.ft., two story attached home features a
private backyard facing woods and a creek with a rooftop terrace providing
wintertime mountain views. The home has 2 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, an
open floor plan kitchen/dining room/living room area, and a study/den/home
office space. There are 9' ceilings throughout the home, beautiful Acacia
hardwood floors, a cathedral ceiling with skylight, and plenty of large
casement windows making this a bright, cheerful home. The finished
garden-level basement completes the house with a very large second bedroom
that could easily be converted into 2-3 rooms or used as any other type of
living space you desire.

Photos & Exclusive Price Terms:
https://www.emersoncommons.org/for-salerent.html

Learn More About our Community:
https://www.emersoncommons.org/about-our-community.html

Physical Community Features
Shared outdoor spaces include: a central green (playing field); raised beds
for organic gardening; a swimming pool with shaded stone terrace; multiple
wooden playgrounds; a car-free central area where kids can run free; two
creeks bordering the property with wooded trails; an orchard and planned
edible landscaping; shared tool and bike sheds.

Our Common House is a renovated 1890 farmhouse and historic 1840s log cabin
with fireplace. It has two guest rooms that residents may reserve for
guests, as well as meeting rooms, dinning rooms, a full kitchen, and a
children's playroom residents can enjoy and also reserve for events.

About Crozet, Virginia
Crozet (Crow-ZAY) is a small community located near the foothills of the
Blue Ridge Mountains. Surrounded by natural beauty, it is home to three
parks, four lakes and an extensive network of hiking trails. Emerson
Commons is just one mile from downtown Crozet with many shops, cafes and
restaurants. Crozet Market, Starr Hill Brewery, the farmers market, and a
Crozet CONNECT bus stop are walking distance from the neighborhood. Emerson
Commons is in the Albemarle County school district with top-notch public
schools.

A 19 minute drive away is Charlottesville, Virginia, home to the University
of Virginia and the pedestrian Downtown Mall with dozens of shops,
restaurants, art galleries and music venues.

Thanks for looking!
Rebecca Gammon
Resale Team
Emerson Commons Cohousing in Crozet, VA