Townhouse for sale in Burlington Vermont Co-Housing
From: Shills1403 (shills1403aol.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
30 East Village Dr.
Our Cohousing community, East Village, is located in Burlington Vt.
Established in 2008, we are currently approximately 50 adults 6 children and
numerous pets living in 18 apartments), 10 townhouses, a duplex and 2 single
family homes.  We share meals, common spaces, a community garden, chickens,
chores, fruit trees, solar panels, and lots of neighborly activities and good
will.  Our proximity to the University of Vermont, downtown Burlington, Lake
Champlain, and the woods, and ski slopes, make this an ideal location for both
cultural and all season sports and activities.  A rare opportunity to join our
community has arisen due to out of state family considerations.
For Sale:3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2-story duplex with a full basement.  Features
include:  wood and cork flooring, 5 ceiling fans, 3, heat pumps,16 solar
panels, front and back entrances with upgraded stone patios, master bedroom
balcony, a mud room, fruit trees, and a covered parking spot.  Asking $475,000e
mail:  suezqinfla [at] aol.com or call 305-710-4059 for more information