Common House Kitchen Master List recommendations
From: Melinda Darer (melinda.darergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 06:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning:

Our Common House at Village Hill Cohousing in Northampton should be ready towards the end of the year. Some of us are responsible for setting up the kitchen. Does anyone have a master list which includes dishes, pots and pans etc?

We have a long list of possible donated items that we will comb through but, after reading some of the archives I see there are pros to getting commercial grade items.

Any advice and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

Melinda

--
Melinda Darer
Director, Focusing Initiatives International

For our COVID-19 response, visit CoronaPlaza.LIFE
a virtual plaza where we share tools to build healthy communities