Re: Common House Kitchen Master List recommendations
From: Christine Sizer (christinesizergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 05:57:26 -0700 (PDT)
Our Common House has multiple sets of white Corelle dinnerware - dinner
plates, salad plates, 2 sizes of bowls and mugs.  Likely most were
purchased ~25 years ago.  Lightweight, sturdy and easy to stack. While a
few different sets of plates appeared over the years, the Corelle white
plates remain our go-to.