Re: Common House Kitchen Master List recommendations
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 06:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
We have 33 households and back in preCovid times our typical cooked meals
got about 40 diners with a typical range from 35 to 50, and about 20 at our
potluck meals. We have a restaurant-sized fridge and stove.

All of our dishes are Corelle too. I can't remember what size our drinking
glasses are -- we started with 16-oz glasses that were uncomfortably large
and by now I think we have 10-oz. We try to maintain 60 of each kind of
item for the occasional really big meals -- actually, all of our cooking
and eating resources max out at 60, including tables and chairs, though in
nice weather people can eat outdoors at our CH deck picnic tables.

We have a few Corelle large (family large, not restaurant large) serving
bowls and maybe 6 of some kind of hard plastic restaurant-supply-store
serving bowls that range from very large to very very large. We have a nest
of metal work bowls from home-kitchen size up to two that I think are
16-quart. You can never have too many work bowls!

We have two very large restaurant-sized (aluminum) pots and descendingly
smaller pots down to a couple that are household size (sometimes you just
need a small pan). We have large ladles, some slotted, most solid, and
long-handled tongs as well as smaller serving spoons for potluck meals. We
keep pot lids on a shelf so we can stack the pots. I can't provide numbers
for all of these because I haven't been in the CH kitchen since March, alas.
  Muriel at Shadowlake Village