Re: Cohousing marketing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello John — Yes.  I’d be very interested ini what you are offering for a
marketing workshop.  Please add me to your list!

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

If we would learn what the human race really is at the bottom, we need only
observe it in election times.

Mark Twain

What will we observe before, during and after Nov. 3, 2020?  AZ