Does anyone know of a successful car-sharing program in a co-housing community?
From: Kate Hand (pkhandsbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 06:54:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there, folks,
I am part of a developing cohousing community in Hood River, Oregon, called
Adams Creek Cohousing.  We anticipate breaking ground next spring and moving in
by the spring of 2022.  Many of us in the community are very interested in
having a car-sharing program once we are up and running, and I am writing to
ask if any of you know of a successful car-sharing program that is currently in
place in an existing co-housing community.  If so, I would like to pick the
brains of those who are making it work.  Any leads would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks so much!!Kate Hand