Re: Does anyone know of a successful car-sharing program in a co-housing community?
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 04:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
yes we have a wonderful one in Lancaster cohousing (UK) - we have a car
club run as a separate cooperative , a resident, Miles (copied in) has
written a car sharing website that he'd be prepared to share (we're looking
for another cohousing project to trial it and then maybe he and I are going
to market/sell it!) - it works for sharing people's private cars as
wellas car club cars.  We have 7 car club cars and 4 private cars. Of
course noone much is using them at the moment