Car Sharing
From: Mena Quilici (menaq20gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
Washington have one community car that we share.  We used to have two, a small
SUV and a small truck.  The truck was/is used a lot and the SUV not so much.
So we’re down to one shared vehicle which works great.  We did run into an
insurance issue and depending on where you live this could be a big hurdle.  We
asked any members (anonymously) who have a bad driving record or other
insurance issue that they NOT be a part of the shared cars.  The rest of us
worked with our F and L Team to gather our records and they worked with our
insurance agent.

We have a sign up book in the laundry room and we sign up for using the truck
and note the mileage.  One of our “Motorhead” Team members bills users once a
month.  It’s been working well.  The "Motorheads" are also in charge of our
shared Golf Cart.

Mena Quilici
Quimper Village, Washington