Cooperative car sharing prorgram
From: David Entin (davidhentingmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 06:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
A few years ago I visited and stayed at seven cohousing communities in Sweden
and Denmark.   Monksogard, the largest with 100 units divided into five
separate cohousing communities, outside of Roskilde (the ancient capitol and
burying place of kinds and queens) had a car sharing program.  It had 12 cars,
including two electric, shared by 155 members,  who pay by time and mileage for
use, with all gas provided.  A family we visited there had father who biked to
work and mother who took her bike on commuter rail to Copenhagen and then rode
her bike from train station to her job as environmental coordinator for the
city.
David Entin, Rocky Hill Cohousing, Northampton, MA