Grace Kim on TED Radio Hour NPR
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 09:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

NPR’s TED Radio Hour reprises Grace Kim’s interview from April 24, 2020.

From NPR:

Listen Again: Meditations on Loneliness

Original broadcast date: April 24, 2020. We're a social species now living in
isolation. But loneliness was a problem well before this era of social
distancing. This hour, TED speakers explore how we can live and make peace with
loneliness. Guests on the show include author and illustrator Jonny Sun,
psychologist Susan Pinker, architect Grace Kim, and writer Suleika Jaouad.

I don’t seem to be able to capture a link that takes you directly to the
podcast version of the TED Radio Hour episode.  Following the links to this
podcast takes me to a player where I can push PLAY.  But that seems to be all.
Anyone out there who can help w/ this … please do.  And help me understand what
I’m doing wrong …

Meanwhile:

Google:  TED Radio Hour NPR today July 5, 2020

That will take you to a page w/ some options.  You want the one that has the
NPR podcast logo and says:  Listen Again: Meditations on Loneliness  2 Days ago.

It’s delightful to hear Grace talk about the message of cohousing once again.

Grace if you’re reading this maybe you can share about this interview you had
for NPR.

Also, Grace,  … checking in to find out how you and your community are doing a
la Covid-19 and the recent occupation of the Capitol Hill area in Seattle as I
believe that is the area where your coho community is located.  In fact, there
are so many cohousing communities on the West Coast … how are any and all of
you doing?  Living right in DC I can get fairly myopic since I’m just 6.5 miles
from The White House.  It’s like living in a blender …  it also means sometimes
all I see is what is in the blender ...

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

If we would learn what the human race really is at the bottom, we need only
observe it in election times.

Mark Twain

What will we observe before, during and after Nov. 3, 2020?  AZ