Cooperative car sharing programme at Lancaster Cohousing (UK): invitation to a Zoom meeting to see our process Weds 15th July, 18.00 bst (1300 est, 10.00 pdt)
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 07:37:01 -0700 (PDT)
hi all, several people have said you'd like to learn more about Lancaster
Cohousing's  car sharing website and system. We have  41 households in our
community, and 20 parking spaces of which 5 are for visitors, 2 for people
with disabilities, and 7 for cars owned by our car club.  Members can apply
for the other spaces eg if they need a private car because they use it for
work, volunteering, needed at short notice for caring etc.  but won't
necessarily be allocated a space.
Miles Doubleday one of our members who's a software designer designed a car
sharing website for our use - to share our seven car club cars, and for the
private car owners to post journeys they're going on too.
Miles and I will show you the website on Zoom and answer any questions
about the site - and then we'll host a wider discussion about car sharing
on Zoom.
Please register if you're interested - the meeting is next Weds 15 July ,
1800 bst, 1300 est, 1000 pdt... all welcome.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMkdeCrrT0rE9KMtuOslZ5CrMScwuw1Az21

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

We'll record the meeting so others can see it even if you can't come.
Hope to see you soon!
best wishes
Fiona and Miles
Lancaster Cohousing lancastercohousing.org.uk