July Upcoming Events :: Coho/US and FIC
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 17:19:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing-l community

I hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy, safe and happy.  July is
another month filled with Cohousing Association of the US (Coho/US) and
Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) online events. There is a lot to
choose from.

Here are links to both FIC and Coho/US events pages: https://www.ic.org/events/
and https://www.cohousing.org/simple-series/

Learn more by reading events details, come join us and share this announcement
with your community, and beyond! Thank you and I look forward to seeing you.

In community,
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing