Re: Cooperative car sharing programme at Lancaster Cohousing (UK): invitation to a Zoom meeting to see our process Weds 15th July, 18.00 bst (1300 est, 10.00 pdt)
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 08:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
ps we have 16 people booked already :-)   So we'll be starting this meeting
half an hour earlier, 5.30 bst, 1230 est, 930 pdt, so we'll have time for
intros and questions and finding out about the people in the room and all
of our needs and wants, before doing the focussed presentation starting at
the originally set time.  So if you can come half an hour earlier that
would be GREAT but not essential.