Re: Feedback requested: Accommodations for disabilities
From: kwilsonfisk (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 21:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
When we started designing our community, we had a few elders to think about, so
at first we agreed that the affected units would have ramps if they weren't at
ground level. Then it occurred to us that we all wanted the option to "age in
place," and ended up designing all ground level units with handicap accessible
front porches. Four 4-unit buildings have ground level patios, and the other
two buildings have handicap accessible ramps.

Kay Wilson
Meadowwood Cohousing
Bremerton, WA