Re: Feedback requested: Accommodations for disabilities
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, we got pushback from some members when we wanted to invest in
microphones for our in-person meetings, but they made a huge difference
when we got them!

And our meetings are also much better attended on zoom than they were in
person.  Some people still say they can't wait to be able to meeting in
person again, but it's a real silver lining for me, for parents of young
children, for pregnant people, for people who go away for the summer.....

Allison