Re: Feedback requested: Accommodations for disabilities
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
Accessibility works for everyone.  We all age, young people break limbs doing
fun sports,  parents have their hands full with kids and stuff.  Everybody
benefits when there is maximum accessibility for all in the community.  Most of
us are only temporarily “abled”.

        Bonnie
Swans Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA