Re: taking minutes for a Zoom meeting
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 14:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 12, 2020, at 4:06 PM, Linda Hobbet <coho [at] lindahobbet.com> wrote:
>
> We ask that people label themselves with their names. For those who have
> trouble doing that, the host can rename them.

We also have building wide fast internet connections. So the only problem with
hearing and seeing is if a person’s computer is old or not working well.

I encourage every one to install internet service as a community. Then no one
suffers because one person has a bad connection, and it is much cheaper than
having many, many connections. Particularly with wireless when there is no
wiring to be done. Then service is available everywhere and to guests.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC