Car sharing at Lancaster Cohousing - followup from presentation on 15th July
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 07:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousing LIst, and people who were registered for the talk - we had
over 20 people from all over Northern USA and Canada!

here's a recording of the presentation we did (it starts with intros, the
presentation starts at 25 minutes in).
https://youtu.be/m2KVl7SdjQY

And here are some documents from Lancaster Cohousing's Travel Plan and
travel thinking.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p-lKuKgIY769fUQn657hKYKgG-kMGOqi7KRrWm4vsg4/edit?usp=sharing
- including a link to our travel plan and 'implementation plan'.

If someone would like to convene another discussion about car sharing and
reduction of carbon footprint within cohousing I'd be happy to contribute
to the discussion. Contact me fionafrank [at] gmail.com

And if anyone wants to talk to Miles about working with him to build on the
platform he's developed for Lancaster Cohousing's carshare site, contact
him at miles.doubleday [at] gmail.com

and here's a link to Lancaster Cohousing's website
www.lancastercohousing.org.uk

best wishes
Fiona and Miles
Lancaster Cohousing