July 24-25 - Life is Better Together Online Event!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 09:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
Early Bird Registration ends July 20.  Sign up now!

https://www.cohousing.org/simple-series/2020-casa/

Access is easy through zoom and recordings will be available following the
event so you can catch up on anything you've missed.  Please join us for
another was-going-to-be-live-and-in-person-now-online-for-all event!

Friday sessions are designed specifically to share the basics of cohousing
to city planners and other development professionals. Sessions are open to
all.

Saturday’s sessions are designed for anyone who is interested in cohousing,
especially those who currently live in cohousing or plan to soon. Sessions
are open to all.

As always, we look forward to spending time with our community of
communities making more connections.  We love seeing you!

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director