Re: taking minutes for a Zoom meeting
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 06:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
I am one of the facilitators at Liberty Village. I am learning to use Zoom in a
more effective way. At our last meeting, I used the white board just as we
would have in person. I summarized the points on the white board and then we
corrected them until we had 4 points on the topic to go to the team for
creating a proposal. The minute taker could use the white board and didnt have
to have her own list.

I always believe minutes should be a summary and not what each person says.

Hope that helps.

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village