Re: Car and Vehicle Sharing Club
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 13:45:47 -0700 (PDT)
I sent a recording of the meeting to the list last week, so you can watch
the whole presentation - and sent info about our travel plan.
Where you say : "A member wrote it 10 years ago. He doesn’t want to support
it for other communities to use but it’s open source so others can use it.
There were people on the call who were interested in doing this. I’ll list
some of the possibilities that the software supports:"
Miles is in fact happy to talk about how he could work with someone to
develop his software for new settings and could come to a financial
arrangement for this. .