Re: interesting article about Greek community housing design
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 06:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 21, 2020, at 9:54 AM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> There is a very healthy development of mixed commercial/residential buildings
> in DC, MD & VA.

> Sharon - maybe you can expand on your reply.

I think I did reply in a later message but I will again because I seem to have
confused the whole world.

I was responding to a post that suggested that the Greek housing design allowed
for a vertical mix of all kinds of residential and business uses. “Vertical”
meaning mixed on floors above the first floor. I still haven’t  gotten to read
the original article to see if this is in fact what the article suggested.

Sharon
———
Sharon Villines
http://sustainablecohousing.org
sustainablecohousing [at] groups.io
To subscribe:
sustainablecohousing+subscribe [at] groups.io