Using Guest Rooms for other uses
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at] cohousing-solutions.com>
Fred, the Cohousing-L list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org> due to a
format problem - html only post.

A lot of communities talk about using their guest rooms for other uses
when they are not in use (small meetings, clean crafts, work space,
etc). I am wondering if any existing communities have experience with
this working successfully?  My experience is that Guest Rooms don’t
really work for much of anything else, so just checking in on the
experience in other communities. Appreciate hearing your experiences.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions