Re: Using Guest Rooms for other uses
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
We are not now booking non-residents into our guestrooms except for special
circumstances. The rooms are now used by residents who need a quiet office
space bec of young kids at home, for a changing room for doctors on-call
(changing in and out of clothing worn at home), and for R&R for family members
who need a quiet place to be alone and to sleep. All the community asks is that
the rooms be reserved as usual.
So far this has worked out well. Most of us believe the four rooms are an asset
that should be used as needed.
Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, WI