Re: Using Guest Rooms for other uses
From: BETSY ALGIRE (betsy1945comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 00:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
We here at Liberty Village in Libertytown Md.are not using our CH at present
but when we were, we did use the room for other than a guest room. The guest
room has a sofa bed so it is like a small living room when the bed is not
pulled out. We used the room every Monday for a coffee klatch. It is more
intimate than the large dinning room. Some residents have used the room to do
computer work because there is a computer in the room. We have on occasion used
it to watch special TV shows and sports events such as the Olympics. Our guest
room is not used frequently so it hasn"t been a problem so far.
Betsy Algire
Liberty Village