Re: Care Team
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 06:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 22, 2020, at 8:13 AM, Charla Lowery US OK Tulsa Heartwood Commons via
> Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> wrote:
>
> Does any community have a care team where they reach out to community members
> on a regular basis to see how they’re doing and to see if they need anything?

Once the community is active this will happen in the course of things. Our
Community Team, which does social events and other cohousing like activities,
takes a few minutes in their meetings to do TLC to share information about what
is happening with those who may need help. They also organize a person to
coordinate meals for families that need them temporarily.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC