Re: Care Team
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
One of our youngest adults set up an online intracommunity Slack network, on
which we created “channels”, like message boards, for many purposes. Each
quadrant of our community - 7 households - has its own channel on which its
members check in daily, similar to what Yochai described. We use other channels
for community-wide alerts, general notices, committees, local events, nature
interest, fun, stuff to give away, and more. This also shifts a lot of clutter
from email.
Stay safe :)
David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson.