Online Conference - Community For All - registration now open!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Register today for Community For All, an online conference about diversity
and cohousing: why we want it, how we try to get it, the struggles we
share, and the things we miss. It will be a day of perspectives,
insights and challenges with room for all voices.  We hope to see you
there.

Information:
https://www.cohousing.org/2020-all/

Registration:
https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/ss2020-online-community-for-all

12 Sessions + an amazing keynote speaker!

Gather your community now - discount rate of $250 gets you registration for
every member of your community!  (Forming groups - this includes explorers
and likely prospects - help them experience the big world of cohousing and
all the passion that comes with it!)

Also we're looking for room hosts - free registration, priority to BIPOC
volunteers.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director