Re: Policies for dealing with harassment/violence?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
Our policy says that once mediation is tried, if there is not a
conclusion than they can agree to disagree. So that won't be helpful
here.

If there is violence or the threat of violence to me my own *personal*
policy is to call the police. I'm trying to imagine a context where
that would not be the next step? Certainly if you are discussing abuse
sometimes it is safest to move away to a secret place.

Maybe I am misunderstanding?

Liz
Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Berlin, MA