Re: Division Question
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 14:55:40 -0700 (PDT)
 Karen is correct, probably one of the reasons we've managed as well as we have
for 20 years is that the original group got training in consensus decision
making before move in and also hired such experts to help update our skills
several other times over the years, when we seemed to be getting stuck or had
new people move in.  Doing the work early saves a lot of hard feelings later.
Bonnie Fergusson  Swans Market Cohousing  Oakland, CA

    On Sunday, August 2, 2020, 09:22:44 AM PDT, Karen Gimnig <gimnig [at]