Common meals?
From: Sandy Thomson (sandykthomsongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 15:39:39 -0700 (PDT)
I live in a rural cohousing n SW Colorado.  The amount of covid cases around
here is pretty small relatively and we are considering going back to having
common meals in a month or two.  Are any communities still having common meals
or have gone back to having them? If so what precautions are you taking?  We
have great outdoor eating and serving space so we are going to start with one
potluck a month outside on the terrace. Hand sanitizer at the beginning and end
of the line. People bring their own dishes and take them home to wash them.
Thanks,
Sandy

Sent from my iPad