Re: Care Team
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:07:16 -0700 (PDT)
Our community (Touchstone Cohousing in Ann Arbor) has a small committee,
Touchstone Cares, that recognizes birthdays and organizes support efforts
for individuals celebrating a milestone. We developed this response plan to
support community members who went into isolation for COVID symptoms.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IX8B-AZundXPJbB7G5T3D8qIRW9t7nx5gIMZZcLMApI/edit?usp=sharing
I was the test case, and it was really nice -- not too much, just enough
support.