Please send: Expectations Meeting info
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 06:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dear CoHousing Neighbors Near and Far,

Always good to hear from you.

I know I read an interesting submission about
‘Expectation Meetings’. On this List.
As I recall, it was folks from a community meeting with a prospective buyer.
Each talked about their
expectations.  Sounded very sensible.

I usually copy items like this for my own archives.  However I cannot find this
one.
And yes, I went to the CoHo Archives and went back to end of May and did not
find.
Perhaps it is earlier?

If you are the sender, or if you saved this, please do send it on to me.  I
would appreciate it.

BTW, we are about to have a house for sale here at Cantines Island in
Saugerties.  I do not have details yet.
If you might want to live in the Hudson Valley and understand the fund and work
in CoHo life, please feel free to be in touch.
Many thanks,
Ruth
heidinys [at] earthlink.net
Cantines Island CoHousing

PS:  I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you write and do not hear back
from me shortly, please call me or please re-send.  Thank you.  Ruth