Re: Division Question
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 07:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
Karen may be biased, but I think her advice is golden.

I would encourage any forming cohousing group to spend more time learning and
practicing interpersonal communication and decision making skills than they
send on design decisions.

It’s not usually that way in my experience. It seems that most forming groups
spend an inordinate amount of time on site design, common house design, and
private home design. Leave that to the professionals (assuming you hire
professionals with lots of cohousing experience) and instead work on the skills
that will strengthen your community fabric.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal."
       - E. Joseph Cossman