Re: Common meals?
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 14:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
We're a community of 5 adults and we've never stopped having common meals.
We eat outside, 6 ft or more apart, and we bring our own food. So we aren't
sharing food, but we are eating together. We don't have enough small
tables, so some folks use sawhorses if they don't want to hold their food
on their lap. We don't have a plan for when to start sharing food again.

-Jenny
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland CA
www.BrookdaleCommons.org