Re: RFP - CohoUS Online Conferences - seeking speakers
From: Scott Drennan (scottdpobox.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 02:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karen,

The session which Bryan invited me to join as co-presenter reminded me that
there are probably some areas at the “nuts & bolts” conference where which
we could contribute as a developing community, but I see applications
closed some months ago. Are you still seeking presenters or is the agenda
pretty much closed and full at this point?

Cheers,
Scott
https://treehousevillage.ca/