Re: Common Meals (Sandy Thomson) safety
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 04:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
Susan Rohrbach >TucsonSujaro539 [at] yahoo.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Here at Sonora we always had a weekly pot luck. We are continuing the
tradition by doing weekly 'not lucks' where we bring our own dinners
and sit at a distance outside. We wear our masks when not eating and
appreciate the chance to socialize. We get fewer attendees than before
however, especially in the heat.
Susan Rohrbach
Sonora cohousing
TucsonSujaro539 [at] yahoo.com