Upcoming August Events :: Coho/US and FIC
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone!

To accompany Karen’s announcement about Coho/US’ August 23rd Community for All:
Inviting, Celebrating and Leveraging Our Many Differences online event -
https://www.cohousing.org/2020-all/
I will mention and add a link to the Foundation for Intentional Community’s
(FIC) August events right here https://www.ic.org/events/.

Registrations are open for both Coho/US and FIC events…. Please sign up, join
us and support the organizations which are moving the needle in the community
building ecosystem.

And one more thing..
Help us get the word out by announcing these activities at your meetings, via
email to your neighbors and neighbors to-be. :)

Take care
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing

https://www.cohousing.org
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org/
https://www.ic.org/
https://www.swansway.com/