FIC hosts Jono Bacon (author, speaker and more) Thu Aug 13 @ 2PM Pacific
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 10:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
Virtual neighbors,

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe.

ICYMI…. The Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) hosts Jono Bacon (Art of
Community, People Powered and lots more…) Tomorrow / Thu Aug 13 at 2PM Pacific.

Jono will share about How to Build Community in the Digital Age :: Details and
registration is here https://www.ic.org/event/build-digital-community/
<https://www.ic.org/event/build-digital-community/>.

FIC is offering for free and I would love to fill the room. Consider yourself
invited and come join us!

In community,
Neil

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing