Re: The Villager Movement
From: fergyb2 (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 09:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
There is one in Oakland and Berkeley,CA which some neighbors participate in and
which my husband joined the first year after his knee surgery when he couldn’t
drive.  They help with driving you to your appointments among other things
which was a god send during that period of our lives.  We don’t need it now but
it is on our  radar for later when we might have more needs.  You basically pay
a yearly membership fee and this gives you access to a lot of helpful services.

         Bonnie
Swans Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA

Sent from my iPad