Re: Jono Bacon event recording and FIC August events!
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 06:13:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Neil,

I wrote a few days (? who knows what day it is?) ago expressing my interest
in receiving a link to this talk but haven't heard back from you.  Perhaps
my email got swallowed by the dark forces of the internet?  (Wait, that's
not a joke anymore, is it!)

Anyway, if you could send me the link, I'd love to listen.

Thanks, Allison Tom