Need information on Common House use
From: Barbara Smith (brownsmith82yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 09:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
I am with Middlesex Senior Co-housing, which hopes to build the region's first
senior co-housing development on property we've optioned in Littleton, MA. Our
plans are before the Littleton Planning Board and among their questions is: why
do we need a common house? (I know -- this does not strictly relate to the
zoning bylaw, but we're trying to reassure them in as many ways as possible.)
One member maintains that a Common House is "never used". Before the next
Planning Board meeting (in a few weeks) I want to present results of a short
survey of  co-housing communities' use of their common house. Could anyone out
there please help us out by answering a few questions?

1. How often is your common house used -- on a daily, weekly or monthly basis?

2. For what purposes do people use your common house? (As many uses as
possible!)

Many thanks from all of us in Middlesex Senior Cohousing!Barbara B Smith