Re: Need information on Common House use
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe check with other senior cohos for their usage patterns, but I feel
sure they're using their CHs for meals, gatherings, meetings, laundry --
all the activities that foster and enhance community life, which is the
focus and purpose of cohousing -- plus whatever activities any particular
group wants to make possible for its members, such as working out,
recreation, hobbies that need space and tools, whatever else they might
think of. If any of your members think they can have that kind of community
life in their own homes, I think they don't get cohousing.
    Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing