Re: Need information on Common House use
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
>> 1. How often is your common house used -- on a daily, weekly or monthly
>> basis?

We are an inner city senior cohousing (PDX Commons) so dont have a separate
house but do have a large area including kitchen and dining area, a living
room, exercise and media room.

>> 2. For what purposes do people use your common house? (As many uses as
>> possible!)

The dinning area is used regular (before Pandemic) meals, business mtgs,
classes such as exercise, yoga, wine, and more. Mini concerts, cards and
private parties.

Living room Is used for reading, study groups, Cocktail hour ( in summer moved
to courtyard).

Ann Lehman
Principal
Zimmerman Lehman