Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 199, Issue 26
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
Common House usage:
At Quimper Village, a senior cohousing community, we have discontinued most
uses of our common house due to the Corona virus; however, we do use the atrium
for package delivery, a library, sharing or giving away stuff.  The laundry
room is open for the 13-14 households who use it.  The office is open and the
bathroom for use by folks working here and members in need.

Our standard usage included 2 meals a week and a social hour for up to 35
people each time. Kitchen for meal prep and clean up -- 6-7 people each meal.
Laundry room used by 13 households, sitting room with game table & library used
by about 15 people a day.  3 guestrooms with bathrooms used over 250 nights a
year, a den used for meetings 10-12 times  a week, bridge game weekly, visiting
nurse visits monthly used by 20 people,  whole community (40 people) meetings
monthly,  committee meetings  probably totaling 50 people visits weekly.
Coffee bar - about 10 uses a day.

Carolyn Salmon