Common House use
From: David Entin (davidhentingmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 11:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
graduate student did a study on this topic in ten or twelve cohousing
communities.  Rocky Hill Cohousing was in this not overly impressive study and
was one of the most used.  Several complained of not much usage.  Before COVID
our Common House was used for quite a few different meetings and gathering
regularly, in addition to usual usage, i.e., common meals, community meetings,
mail pick-up.  This included child care in our family room, local refugee
resettlement coordination meetings, musical groups, political forums, dances,
meditation, etc
David Entin, Rocky Hill Cohousing