Re: Need information on Common House use
From: Bree Kalb (breekalbgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 12:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
Until Covid restricted use, we used our CH daily
Game Night,
Meals
All kinds of parties
Committee Meetings
Community Meetings
Movie night
Yoga class
Meditation group
Classes and seminars and workshops
Book group
Craft Group
Art group
Ping Pong
Dancing
Ice cream socials
Political and civic action meetings
Informal socializing
Pumpkin carving
Drop off and pick up of CSA subscriptions
Cooking classes

I’m sure there are more I haven’t thought of.

Bree Kalb
Pacifica CoHousing
Carrboro NC