Re: Cohousing traffic studies
From: Bree Kalb (breekalbgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 13:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
A previous owner of our property was unable to get permission to build on
the land because neighbors were alarmed about increased traffic. So our
developer hired a traffic engineer to do a study of the current traffic and
estimated increase. That study was the determining factor in our ability to
get our permits.  It might be worth the money to do the same.