Re: Common House use
From: Barbara Smith (brownsmith82yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 14:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
 We talk about Rocky Hill a lot -- I know we have members who eye Rocky Hill
fondly if/when an opening should occur.In the meantime we are plowing forward
with our planning board, hoping to convince them. Your response and others I've
gotten should helpBarbara
    On Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 02:34:45 PM EDT, David Entin <davidhentin